Violating the laws of gravity
- In this video, Jerry the mouse hits Tom the cat with a pie and remains in the air after Tom releases him from his grip. The law of gravitation is being violated.
At 0:25, Jerry throws the pie and remains in the air.
Where was the law of physics broken?
- Jerry hits Tom with a pie and after being let out of his grip, remains in the air for a few moments.
- Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation is violated.
- According to this law, gravity of causes you to be pulled downward towards the center of the Earth.
- Anything with mass has a gravitational pull towards it.
What happened according to this video?
- According to this video you can run in mid-air instead of falling directly towards the ground.
What should have happened?
- When Tom let go of Jerry, he should have fell to the ground instead of run away in mid-air.
- If Jerry fell to the ground, he would have followed Newton's law and came to the ground because of Earth's gravitational pull.